Sunday, July 16, 2017

Day 4 Summer School Wroclaw

What a day - nearly everything went wrong ...I missed the bus to the castle we were about to visit today so I had to rent a motorcycle and went by my own, my navigation only guided me trough bendy roads and avoided the highway - but I made it in time to join the group. Then we had a 2.5 hour guided tour through the beautiful castle but after a couple of minutes, totally emerged into the story of the polish speaking guide about the life in the castle of the last 500 years I lost the group again. I was able to follow the path of the tour but had to do it on my own speed - which was way faster and I had to wait out in the sun with a coffee and a big ice-cream to join the group again....:-)

Next to all these difficulties we had a great day ! Wonderful country !