Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Day 3 - I was too late !

I try to teach the students to be on time …and during the building weeks I ask everyone to pay 2 Euros if they are too late, the collected money will be used for the party at the end …I am never too late …because I can't, I have the key to the hall, to the tools and what so ever, so I can't be too late …

But being busy all day long and also late night trying to bring the year and the season to an end I did not wake up this morning …I just didn't heard the alarm …

So starting a bit later this morning …we had a great day ! All of the projects made a step forward and we are curious about a few projects due to fact that they first have a tool to build that will then make the parts they need, so we will see some action with the vacuum moulding machine and the needle felt pyramid maker very soon …

Our Bamboo group getting used to the material more and more and the first frames are already visible on the floor and the band sander from festool makes the job easy and precise, sometimes you just have luck …

The weather was so nice that Erika pulled out a table to enjoy the sun…

Sorry for being late ! I paid my 2 Euros !
Your Marcel